Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help needed

Cubby

Cubby

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
I have opened my side awning on my Ocean with no issues, but when i try to put it away it’s creasing around the half way point ive tried numerous times and cant seem to resolve it.

Can anyone shed some light on this as in if its normal to do that or not, as I'm a bit paranoid that i will damage it or is there any little tricks or tips to put it away taught.

cheers

I have opened my side awning on my Ocean with no issues, but when i try to put it away it’s creasing around the half way point ive tried numerous times and cant seem to resolve it.

Can anyone shed some light on this as in if its normal to do that or not, as I'm a bit paranoid that i will damage it or is there any little tricks or tips to put it away taught.

cheers
Any photographs?

Any photographs?
Many thanks for the requote, i have managed to find a thread in relation to this problem on the site and it seems that this happens on hot days like today .

Ive only had the ocean for a week and will be popping to the local Vw dealer Tomorrow as a lot of owners have said that they have had it replaced under warranty.Im just hooing that they dont try to palm me off due to me not being the first owner.hopefully a 3 year warranty is as it says bo matter when you purchase the vehicle as long as its within the three years.
FINGERS CROSSED

If
Many thanks for the requote, i have managed to find a thread in relation to this problem on the site and it seems that this happens on hot days like today .

Ive only had the ocean for a week and will be popping to the local Vw dealer Tomorrow as a lot of owners have said that they have had it replaced under warranty.Im just hooing that they dont try to palm me off due to me not being the first owner.hopefully a 3 year warranty is as it says bo matter when you purchase the vehicle as long as its within the three years.
FINGERS CROSSED
If you are going to Sinclair in Cardiff then be prepared for a fight.

FINGERS CROSSED
Any photographs?
I Didn't take any pictures unfortunately

2 out of 3 interactions were not good. I bought and have my California serviced at South Hereford.

Hereford VW were truly hopeless when I had a few minor problems with my Cali, so it appears pot luck whether you get good service there.

Back