Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help with gas adaptor please...

devs

devs

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi guys I wondered if you could help me? I’ve got the attached regulator and attachment setup for R904s. (Images attached)

I’m looking for an adaptor that will allow me to use smaller canisters CV470+ or something of a similar size. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks :)IMG_9954.jpgIMG_9953.jpgIMG_9952.jpgIMG_9951.jpgIMG_9950.jpg

s
Hi guys I wondered if you could help me? I’ve got the attached regulator and attachment setup for R904s. (Images attached)

I’m looking for an adaptor that will allow me to use smaller canisters CV470+ or something of a similar size. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks :)View attachment 128849View attachment 128850View attachment 128851View attachment 128852View attachment 128853
some night time reading for you - https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/cp250-canisters-adaptor-for-cadac.40609/ :)

Use the search option and you will get more hits.

Here is my solution ...
plus

I ordered 2 parts - one from eBay one from Amazon - to make up the adaptor pictured. There is a thread on here somewhere listing the 2 parts needed - sorry I can’t link the items directly as currently in remote France with limited data signal.

IMG_5484.jpegIMG_5482.jpeg

Ah thanks soo much guys, this is exactly what I need! I’ve just ordered the valve. Would anyone be able to link the other connector please as I’m unsure what it is?

Greatly appreciated!!