Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Helpful forum

G

Ginab

Vehicle
Just browsing
Although I’ve got a Marco Polo on order (what’s that hissing sound I can hear?), I must say there’s some very useful information on this forum that will apply equally to the mp.
I’ve put the collapsible kettle and RidgeMonkey on my Xmas list - never heard of them before looking here.
Many thanks
Katie

I bought the Ridge Monkey after reading about it. Hasn't been near the van, use it all the time in the kitchen. Just had a mushroom omelette!

A campervan life style is the same what ever campervan you buy, I have tried looked atseveral other forums any they are just too small unless you like talking to yourself

We try hard every day to be helpful....it's a hard days work sometimes...
Glad you love it here and very welcome!

Although I’ve got a Marco Polo on order (what’s that hissing sound I can hear?), I must say there’s some very useful information on this forum that will apply equally to the mp.
I’ve put the collapsible kettle and RidgeMonkey on my Xmas list - never heard of them before looking here.
Many thanks
Katie

Katie,

Firstly welcome.

Secondly congrats on your MP, it's a fine vehicle, no hissing sound from me. We will always hotly debate which is best, at the end of the day the differences are small and down to who suits what.

My Sister and I had the most delightful breakfast this morning, cooked on a Ridge Monkey. An excellent tool. Which collapsible kettle did you go for? I use the Outwell, I find it much more stable than the Whacky P's. The collapsible casserole dish also is excellent although a bit too large for just one or two people and as I found out last night (A vegetable stir Fry), prone to sticking and burning, so on the look out for something else.

I’ve asked for the Outwell kettle - smaller size.
We’ve already got various bits and bobs from when we had our caravan so will hold off getting too much until we’ve actually used the van a bit, but no one can live without tea and a toasted sanwich

We picked up a Ridge Monkey at the Open day and used it for the first time today, took dogs for a long walk and came back to the van and made two cheese and ham toasties and read the papers.

Bliss !

Back