Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi Can anyone advise me where I can get a high sided boot/load liner from for my California please

Janno

Janno

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi, I'm a new member, Can anyone advise me where I can purchase a high sided boot / load liner from for my California thanks Andy

Welcome on you first post, but what is a "high side boot/load liner" ?

Welcome on you first post, but what is a "high side boot/load liner" ?
range-rover-boot-liner-grey.jpg

Ok , now i am with you....

There are some dog owners using this kind of protection.
Try and search thru the dog section of the forum.

For a Beach or SE?

We went for the boot carpet with separate side wall panels plus a bumper protector. Works well for luggage and stuff (but maybe not for a dog).

I had one custom made four years ago it completely covers the lower part of the boot area (including sides.It is made of heavy duty pvc and is fixed using Velcro. It is very easy to remove if you need to. I also got the removable flap to cover the bumper area (so the dog did not scratch it all the time).
I sent them the dimensions and hey did the rest. Its been really successful for us.
Hopefully they kept the dimensions.
hatchbag.co.uk
0800 1692964
Hope that helps

@Loz looks good. I would love one of those for the beach I have on order, if they could make a flexible one that would allow me to push the rear seat far forward so I could roll bikes into the back easily.....

Would love to know where you got that from.

Hi Guys, thank you for your support for a "newbie California SE owner", wow i didn't expect so many helpful replies, thank you all....fantastic forum....I was just trying to find out if any manufacturer did a water proof high sided load liner for the rear lower boot area off the shelf so i could carry my fishing tackle from time to time without damaging the cupboards/sides etc, i had a double extending one made earlier this year in heavy duty rigid plastic material for my Range Rover by a company called Boot-Buddy, it was called a Versaliner and it was just fantastic quality and fit, I do believe you can take your vehicle to them for a custom supply and fit (by appointment) if its not on the shelf. I've got some photos if anyones interested............

@Loz looks good. I would love one of those for the beach I have on order, if they could make a flexible one that would allow me to push the rear seat far forward so I could roll bikes into the back easily.....

Would love to know where you got that from.
Hi Buddy....please see my post....the company is called Boot-Buddy.com and they made me an extending one in rigid plastic material for my RR Sport one section slides under the other when the seat is right back and extends to cover the additional floor area when the seat is pushed forward...super bit of sturdy but lightweight kit....

I thought this was a useful idea, so I contacted boot buddy to ask if they had anything suitable for the Cali, but it seems not. Here is their response to my query:

Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately our products are not compatible with camper vans, I apologise that we cannot be of assistance on this occasion and I hope you can find a suitable alternative.

I thought this was a useful idea, so I contacted boot buddy to ask if they had anything suitable for the Cali, but it seems not. Here is their response to my query:

Thank you for your enquiry.
Unfortunately our products are not compatible with camper vans, I apologise that we cannot be of assistance on this occasion and I hope you can find a suitable alternative.

Hi Erbster.......can't understand their reply as they still offer to custom make virtually all of their products on their web site, ( confused.com)..........Janno

Hi All I would like to bump up this post, has anyone got a good solution for a high sided load liner for a beach in flexible length to protect the luggage area both in 5 seat and 7 seat configuration?

I pick up my new beach tomorrow.

And am carrying bikes at the weekend and would like to make sure I protect the back as much as possible from 4 boys.....

I gave up on this and bought a 1.5m long roll of 1m wide heavy duty matting from eBay. Plenty of spare for sides. Not as good as full on liner as shown in pics but only cost me £12

Charles

Back