Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

hi guys can some one tell me the easiest solution for an aerial for the campervan

K

kevin david

Vehicle
T5 Beach
hi guys can someone
tell me the easiest solution for an aerial for the campervan

To receive what? TV, DAB?

Welcome , lots have been discussed about how to aerial in the Cali and tv's in the Cali....
Not my thing , if i want to watch tv(thats what assume you want ) i stay home , when in the cali i like to enjoy the surroundings and the peace&quite.

Search function can give some usefull treads;)

If it's for TV then I just use an integral EyeTV USB receiver with an aerial that can be stuck almost anywhere.

I've got an Avtex STH3000 aerial which works great, its not the smallest but picked us up a Freeview HD signal in the middle of the Peak District at the weekend. Its powered from 12v (as its amplified), but will also power from the aerial out of an Avtex TV.

Hi, I bought one of these and stuck it to the blacked out window in the wardrobe.

A Pictek Indoor TV Aerial Super Thin Amplified 50 Miles Range Digital HDTV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster

tv2-png.19273

Seems to work ok on the camp sites that claim to have good tv reception...

Went for the Eyetv w. Well impressed. Small simple and will pause and record. Won't use it much but will be available when I need it hooked up to the IPAD which will be with me anyway. Perfect.

Mike

Back