Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi there

G

gasman

Hi everyone,
We picked up our new California on Friday and we are very impressed so far. We've gone for a 180bhp, manual in Samoa Red which I think looks fantastic. The kids are extremely excited about it and want to sleep out there already. The van will be used as my everyday car, replacing a Volvo estate and it really is very easy to drive, not really any bigger footprint on the road, just taller, with better visibility. Already had our first hello wave from what looked like a converted T4 which answered my question about whether VW owners are friendly folk who wave to each other!

Andy

Hi andy. You do get some owners wave but not like the bays and splitties. The trouble is a lot of t4/t5s are owned by
Workmen who just regard them as a van. I make the wife laugh when I frantically wave and the other driver ignores me
But hey ho.

HI Andy,

Welcome! Where did you get it from? The van centre in Preston had two Samoa reds in stock - one with half leather, one without.

It's certainly different and a nice colour.

Any chance of pictures? Wife is thinking of chopping in our grey for Red - it's only 4 months old!!!!!

We got the Van from the VW Van centre in Birmingham, I've put a review in the dealer review section. I love the colour although it is difficult to photograph well as it seems to change in different light; in sunlight it really does look read but in flatter light it looks a lot more brown.

photo1.jpg

Back