Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

G

Gary D

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Gary here from Warrington, new to all this and just got a Cali ocean t6 on Friday, love it but cud do wud any advice before my first trip out in it I.e. anything may need that is not included ?

Gary here from Warrington, new to all this and just got a Cali ocean t6 on Friday, love it but cud do wud any advice before my first trip out in it I.e. anything may need that is not included ?
Hi Gary and welcome!
Your best bet for quick information is to use the search function on the forum and you’ll find loads of similar posts with lots information.
An often given piece of advice though is to use what you already have and have a short trip where you will find out just what you missed. Plenty of examples of people buying all sorts of accessories and never/rarely using them

Hi Gary and a big welcome.

Lots of people will be along with loads of advice, my own bit to chime inn with is to see what you need before you buy otherwise you end up like me, more bits and pieces in the junk cupboard than in the vehicle :D

Hi Gary. I’m Also from Warrington. Welcome along. Pop round for a cuppa if you want and will run through tips etc. :thumb

Thanks to u all for ur advice and taken on board. I’ve come from a tourer and already have loads of junk inc a cadac and the beer goes without saying will prob try a night away next weekend and take it from there. Look forward to being in the club thanks !

Welcome Gary, good to see another North West Cali :thumb

Hi Gary. I’m Also from Warrington. Welcome along. Pop round for a cuppa if you want and will run through tips etc. :thumb
Thanks Gary and wot a great name !!! Look forward to catching up at a meeting somewhere !

Welcome allong !