Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So it’s ordered!

Great , any idea of whether it will arrive on 2023 or 2024?

Just placed the order for our Ocean from Breeze in Poole (thanks Jaimie and Tom) who matched DTD.

Ascot Grey
art velour
upgraded Nav
80ltr fuel tank
shower
235 tyres

now the wait!
lots of lists to make now!
Very similar to my order earlier in the week! I was tempted with the Ascot Grey but went for Indium Grey in the end as I felt that would be better for the resale. Did you go for 150 or 204PS?

Very similar to my order earlier in the week! I was tempted with the Ascot Grey but went for Indium Grey in the end as I felt that would be better for the resale. Did you go for 150 or 204PS?
150 more than enough for me now. First time the wife has ever been excited over a new car!

I hope you have called him back to get the extra October offers!!! 1500 free options and 5 services 5 year warranty.

SNAP!! placed our order for the Ascot Grey 150 last week… build slot December and expected delivery January…. Both me and the wife excited….

But what to add to the list now????

Gonna be a long 3 and a Half months!!

went for Indium Grey in the end as I felt that would be better for the resale.
Interesting feeling.
There are people I'm sure looking for an Indium grey, people looking for an Ascot grey, and the majority of people who won't base their decision on colour.
I can't imagine any particular colour recouping the £828 initial cost though, by attracting a sale.

Interesting feeling.
There are people I'm sure looking for an Indium grey, people looking for an Ascot grey, and the majority of people who won't base their decision on colour.
I can't imagine any particular colour recouping the £828 initial cost though, by attracting a sale.
I'm with you, nothing makes sense about dropping £70k on a campervan right now so just buy the colour you want and get on with enjoying it :) Mine's Fortana Red, currently not enjoying it but that’s a different matter entirely!

Interesting feeling.
That's probably a valid point, it's difficult to get out of car mentality where certain makes/models significantly affect the resales. I'm coming to the conclusion that the only desirable option for the next owner is the extended warranty/servicing pack as everything else seems personal preference.

...I mean the colour of certain makes/models.....

Well done - you shouldn’t have too long to wait. We had 11 months - imagine how many accessories you can buy in that time !!

That's probably a valid point, it's difficult to get out of car mentality where certain makes/models significantly affect the resales. I'm coming to the conclusion that the only desirable option for the next owner is the extended warranty/servicing pack as everything else seems personal preference.
Yes, whilst I think eg the parking heater could really make the difference on a Beach, I’m not convinced any Ocean options are essential or even ‘nice to have’ enough to promote a re-sale.