Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hopscotch

Private_Kelly

Private_Kelly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello All
I was wondering if anyone has used the Calmac Ferries Hopscotch service and if they have if they would be so kind as to explain how it works and whether or not it is worth pursuing. I love touring Scotland. It is as if it was designed for the Cali.My apologies if a thread already exhists on this topic.Thank you in advance for any replies.

Hi, definitely worth pursuing.Once you buy the package and get to your first destination,it becomes fairly relaxed in that you can alter the rest of the Ferry times to suit your needs.You just have to phone local terminal,and change times.

Thx Brembo
Yes it sounds good. So you buy a single ticket which allows you travel to the named islands within a 31 day period. Might give it a go.

We chose the route that we wanted in our case Hebrides North to south. They send you a set of single tickets for the hops that need for that sequence. You can ring the calimac peeps and book each leg when you know or just turn up at the terminal wait in the unbooked lane. We were lucky and were able to get on without booking. The popular routes it's best to pre book, we made sure the journey home was set.

Btw it's no cheaper to do this, but you just have all the tickets in your hand.