Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Eurotunnel prices

Pricing depends on demand and is fluid. If, nearer the time of travel, there is little demand, the price drops, if there is greater demand it rises. Each time someone does a search, this is taken into account as increased demand. Prices are fluid.

Last time I checked a price, it made a huge difference how I classified the van and Eurotunnel had changed the classifications. If I searched as a campervan it was £100 more expensive than if I searched as an ordinary VW van. The time before, campervans were split into large and small -this time there was only one category.

When I searched as a large, high car/MPV it was even cheaper. Also, the price rose as I approached the date, then dropped the day before.

Hi Nick
When we travelled by Eurotunnel last year we were stopped and checked that the vehicle was what was booked.
Maybe it was the Irish plates but I think it’s very risky booking a vehicle type which is not correct.
It could mean a bad start to your holiday.
I personally don’t fancy taking a chance for the sake for a few sheckles.
Cheers

I just booked the fastcraft from Portsmouth to Cherbourg early August return for £450
Booked as a Car under the option of Caravelle with bikes on the back.

Back