Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

how to open the doors

S

samflis

hi, can someone tell me how to open the doors when the engine is on ,with out using the main key remote control, when I start driving the doors lock and the if i stop and want someone from the outside to get in the sliding door I have to turn off the engine and unlock it with the remote ,I haven't figured out, how to do it other way
help

There's a lock/ unlock button on the drivers door, just by the mirror adjustment knob. Incidentally mine doesn't lock its doors when driving off, so I guess this can be reprogrammed at the dealers if you don't want it to happen.

pine, thanks, I will check but my cali is non electric in mirrors and windows, so I think my mirror is manual, i will take a look for that knob if it exists?
samuel

Is this a euro spec cali? ie non UK?
I didn't think it was possible to get a cali without electric windows and mirrors. In any case if it locks automatically then there must be a button somewhere to unlock, as pineweasel says I would expect it to be on the driver's door but if not it must be hidden on the dash somewhere!

It's a T4. Probably need a spanner to fix it !

Is this a T5 or T4 ,?
I think its a T5
its was made in Germany, brought to Mexico by a executive of the Puebla state vw plant and sold here when he returned to germany.
its a 2005

IMG_1886.JPG

Your forum signature says t4, hence the confusion.

Back