Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How to view private messages?

S

simp2006

Ive got an email saying i have a pm to my inbox but when i try and view it says i am not authorised to do so. Any ideas why this could be? I am a new member

We have had to remove the PM option for non VIP's as we have been suffering from people signing up to the forum just to send spam to members advertising products which are not even Cali related, this has not only been annoying members but it has also been slowing the website down meaning we have had to manually empty mailboxes.

We are currently looking for another solution but at the moment this is the only option I am afraid.

If you need to send a message to someone you are more than welcome to email the admins and they can forward it on for you for now.

well apparently it's not only removed for non VIP... it's also not working on my end.

frigorifix said:
well apparently it's not only removed for non VIP... it's also not working on my end.

Try it now please frigorifix ?

Also only please email admin if it is urgent please :thanks

Same problem here, someone has asked for help via PM and I can't answer them!

It was me asking for help - I was asking for info about vcds codes for the california and I am a VIP member, I will start a new thread instead

thanks Ian

I think maybe VIP members should able to PM non VIP members but I see the issue might be allowing replies by non VIP members

Back