Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ideal present for your lady

JohnGuppy

JohnGuppy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Came across a posting on here a few days ago that is not expensive and can be enjoyed by everyone
A few members who go fishing will already have one its the best must have gadget for your California
Now it does seem fishing people are now not content to eat pot noddle's sandwiches and crisps while sitting on banks of a river , now they have a " Ridge Monkey " Now they enjoy things like full English breakfast , toast , Poached eggs fried eggs eggy toast , curries bangers and mash and Chocolate brownies, Steak and chips , and a full roast dinner all made in one pan , even better you can eat from it and save washing up
U Tube videos give you all the advice and how to make everything so you need to have a look an buy one
These fisherman folk even have a supplier of English meat packs
delivered next day for all your meet for 3 meals a day for weekend , or a week all individually packed to pop into the fridge and away you go not sure of the web site but I am sure you will find it

Not sure I would take up fishing but after an evening meal making a bread & Butter pudding or peach cobbler in 15 mins for two sounds ideal

Have a look

Thanks John

A lot of us have aleady discovered the joys of cooking with a ridge monkey in the Cali.
Good to bring it up again with newer owners ,who may never have heard of it.

My husband loves cooking with it. Recommend buying the largest one. We hardly use a frying pan now.
The carp fishing YouTube TV has lots of different recipes.

Back