Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Illegal migrant, a cautionary tale

Have you discovered the Blue Lizard pub? A must if you’re still in the area

Just checked it out and it looks great. We aren’t too far away but sadly it’s not open until Thursday and we need to be back up North by then for the return ferry. On the list for next time. I’ve been to Carcassonne before but not really explored much else in this area, we are loving it and shall be back.

Just checked it out and it looks great. We aren’t too far away but sadly it’s not open until Thursday and we need to be back up North by then for the return ferry. On the list for next time. I’ve been to Carcassonne before but not really explored much else in this area, we are loving it and shall be back.
Glad you enjoyed. Not camper down there, but I know the area well. We were married near Capestang near the Canal du Midi

Happy to bore you with suggestions next time.

Glad you enjoyed. Not camper down there, but I know the area well. We were married near Capestang near the Canal du Midi

Happy to bore you with suggestions next time.
And I’d be very happy to hear them. We did venture into Agde via the Canal du Midi last week.

You must tell me how you came to marry a Welsh lady in Southern France one day!

On a slightly different note, every van and covered vehicle was checked when we came into Portsmouth last week. I asked the guy at passport control if they find any stowaways and he said 3 each week.
They access vans and move stuff from the rear and put it under vehicles close by and climb in.

On a slightly different note, every van and covered vehicle was checked when we came into Portsmouth last week. I asked the guy at passport control if they find any stowaways and he said 3 each week.
They access vans and move stuff from the rear and put it under vehicles close by and climb in.
Its crazy what these snails get up to nowadays.

Back