Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm off to..................

Good luck mate dont forget your checklist :thumb

Nice one. It's not often you go out of the door to spend £40k +

Thx Guys

Well I'm now the proud, no, very proud owner of a beautiful 62 reg Cali !!!! Photos to follow.

There was a few minor issues I spotted on collection, a little scratch on one lower dash panel, tiny scratch on the bottom of the sliding door and a slight imperfection on the tailgate Vw badge. In fact the mrs called me hawk eye as they are pretty small marks but when your spending £40k plus you want things right.

Anyway my Cali ( Rigsby) will be collected from my house on the day of my choice and a car left for me, then return with all issues sorted ?!?! I will keep you posted.

When I first got in the radio was even tuned to radio 2 ready for me ( think I may be old for my age, 36 ) :rofl. Just scared to park him anywhere.

But all I can say now I've owned Rigsby for over 24 hours is :censor fantastic, what a peace of kit :barmy

I would like to say a big thank you to all the folks on this forum, you did cost me 40 odd grand but I really appreciate all the help and advice so far.

I look forward to meeting a few of you when I make it to my first meet
:thanks

Steve

Excellent... so what was the spec?

Weekend after next at SMG then!!

Have you slept in it out on the driveway yet? :rofl

Really pleased for you, it's a difficult thing to explain so someone that you've just coughed in excess of £40 large for a van :laugh2

MKRW said:
Excellent... so what was the spec?

I went for:

140 manual
Natural grey
Privacy glass
F & R parrking
Cruse control
Black awning

And to come in the near future will be some side bars, bike rack ( for my kite buggy ) roof bars, and I'm thinking black sport line wheels. ( oh and the mrs is making cushions :headwall )

Cheers

Steve

Stu said:
Weekend after next at SMG then!!

Have you slept in it out on the driveway yet? :rofl

Really pleased for you, it's a difficult thing to explain so someone that you've just coughed in excess of £40 large for a van :laugh2

Stu, your right, when some says to you " yeah that's nice" then you say yeah 40k though there reactions are brilliant :shocked But all I can say is life's short and our Cali is going to give the mrs and I many fun times I'm sure.

No, not slept in him on the drive yet, although it was suggested. However im currently working on putting my ass grove on a different part of the sofa as I can see my Cali from here on the drive :thumb

Cheers

Steve

:thumb

Excellent. Love the idea of a kite buggy on the back.

Ours was so full of my toys travelling to France, there was not much room for anything else. Not sure my wife realised, until I unpacked into the awning....golf clubs, paddle board, body boards, kites, assorted rackets, bats and balls. :cool:

Enjoy it.

Woo hoo nice one!!

Are we on 62 reg already?! Making our "new" California seem old already!!

Back