Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Impressed with Vodafone Service

JAPRACER

JAPRACER

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Turns out my fob ran out of battery yesterday, after being in the car for under 2/3 minutes they were on the phone checking in and making sure everything was ok.
Always been dubious of what you actually get for you money, if that’s normal customer service then they get a Tommy Two thumbs from me

That’s good to know, out of interest what is the cost of the Vodafone system?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it was about £500 with a years subs included, mega impressed with response time :cheers, think it’s about £10 a month year 2 on

I had the Vodaphone Cobra track plus system on both of my previous Calis. They were very expensive to fit but provided constant monitoring.

I haven't gone with them this time as I found them to be next to useless when it came to renewal time. They might be good at monitoring and telling you that your cars been stolen but they find it difficult to remind you that your subscription is due for renewal. This didn't happen once but several times each time resulting in a period with no cover.

I’ve recently signed up to the Vodafone tracking service and app for our Cali. The location function works, but the app doesn’t seem to be logging journeys? Has anyone had a similar issue?

Back