Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Inside Table

N

Nicholas1987

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I small black bit of plastic has broken off under the interior sliding table, looks like it riveted on. Has anyone else has the same problem and fixed it?

I think this owner had the same issue

Its the clip to hold the leg up.......they seem to have go a replacement made but did not confirm how they replaced it. It may be worth messaging them..

I don't think you can get that as a spare part originally from VW. As it is rivetted, it is most unlikely that you could be able to remove all of the rivet and put a new one in too.

The VW solution: a new table. ££££££

Other solution I saw once in a thread here: strong magnets to keep the leg against the table.
Go have a look around on the forum.

I don't think you can get that as a spare part originally from VW. As it is rivetted, it is most unlikely that you could be able to remove all of the rivet and put a new one in too.

The VW solution: a new table. ££££££

Other solution I saw once in a thread here: strong magnets to keep the leg against the table.
Go have a look around on the forum.

I thought this may be the case, I don't even know how it broke it must be a bit of a design floor or I am to heavy handed. I can't see VW replacing the table under warrantee as well?

@Nicholas1987 , if it has a partnr. on this image VW can supply it imo.

@Nicholas1987 , if it has a partnr. on this image VW can supply it imo.

Thanks for this, I can't see the part number on there. Its a 2017 Ocean iv got. Might have to go down to the dealer and see what they say.

It's the clip that holds the leg when you fold the table away is'nt it ?
Does not seem to appear on the diagram....
Think others have had this before , there must be a post on the forum about this allready....

Told you ....search is your friend
Seems someone did a fix with magnets .

It's the clip that holds the leg when you fold the table away is'nt it ?
Does not seem to appear on the diagram....
Think others have had this before , there must be a post on the forum about this allready....

Yeah it seems a fairly common issue on the forum, unfortunately there isn't any part number for it and its riveted onto he table.

I thought this may be the case, I don't even know how it broke it must be a bit of a design floor or I am to heavy handed. I can't see VW replacing the table under warrantee as well?
I would definitely ask about replacement under warranty. They can only say no, but, if it is a defective design why not?....?