Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Insurance on a Beach?!

Kano

Kano

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Picking up a 2014 natural grey Beach on Friday!!! Which company to insure with...???:bananadance- didn't intend the emo thingy. Can't seem to get rid though!

I ended up going with Admiral. Was initially looking at Comfort - £310 online - but wouldn't let me put Beach into system when going through to "buy". :headbangTherefore phoned directly and was told that they couldn't insure the Beach but would try other insurers for a quote. Not heard back from them as yet and picking up Cali today! Admiral was £220 including NCD protection through Meerkat. Acknowledge that personal belongings/accessories cover may be compromised and will need to check home/travel insurance to see if they provide any level of cover.

I have been with LV for the last couple of years. Been competitive on price and good customer service for renewals & modifications to policy (I could log lowered suspension & kitchen pod). Thankfully not had to make any claim so don't know how they are on that.
Before LV I was with Direct Line who also recognize the Beach on their system. Similar price to LV but the renewal was a lot higher (until I phoned them and by that point I had decided to go with LV anyway)

LV here too, find them very competitive and very good when you need to talk to them.

I find they don't hike the renewal up massively like many other insurers.

Thanks guys. Have spoken with both Admiral and LV and your advice was spot on..

Back