Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Integrated blinds for the front cabin area

C

CaliandtheMinions

Does anyone know of something you can buy that allows you to pull a blind out from the A pillar or something.
All the blinds in the van are great but the front 3 windows just seem like a bit of an afterthought.

Thanks

Pull out blinds are a factory option on Left Hand Drive vehicles and have been for many years.

There are a number of reasons quoted by VW as to why they can't be put on a RHD but know of two people who bought the individual parts from VW and fitted them with some minor trimming of the A pillar trims and a few 6mm rivets.

(I have the parts list somewhere for a pre-facelift model)

That being said, a neat but not particularly good solution and most people I know with them swear by silver screens and seldom use the blinds.

Regards

Mark

Thanks for that chaps. £106 - should make a nice Valentines present for the good lady. Now then - Muntze...is that like the Vanorak cover?
Edit - worked it out. I notice from the FB group that you can store it alongside the chairs in the back...is that right!?

(Apologies to the OP for hijacking the thread)

LickeyEndBlues said:
Thanks for that chaps. £106 - should make a nice Valentines present for the good lady. Now then - Muntze...is that like the Roof Cover cover?
Edit - worked it out. I notice from the FB group that you can store it alongside the chairs in the back...is that right!?

(Apologies to the OP for hijacking the thread)

It is indeed... And yes you can!

Big benefit from my perspective. (If we ever meet up we'll show you how we take it off and fold it up without ever touching the ground... It's like a military operation! Perhaps we've been doing it too long... Worrying in so many ways

Rgds
M