Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Interior Light Bargain

Grumpy Mike

Grumpy Mike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bought from Ale Hop in Spain. About £3. All plastic and light. Switch broke so bypassed it. Stuck down with those phone holders, very sticky things. Sheds an amazing light. Dont have to move to open fridge. Best bargain for me so far.IMG_3082.jpg

Nice. One always finds sth fun at the Ale Hops. Like these here too:
Bottle mood.jpg
Is the green curtain at right closing your cockpit?

Yep. Keeps it private and prying eyes out during the day also.

I tinted mine till 5%, so during daytime no problems. I just use my curtain for sleeping in stealth mode.
How did you fix yours? With a rail?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I tinted mine till 5%, so during daytime no problems. I just use my curtain for sleeping in stealth mode.
How did you fix yours? With a rail?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Mine is fitted with a rail that sits under the roof with no fixings.

I had my windows tinted but when the sun shines through the front window you can see inside... drawing the curtain blocks this on bright days

IMG_2737.jpg IMG_2740.jpg IMG_2750.jpg No problem. I got the rail and curtains from Dunelm. Cut the rail away to leave two legs to fit under the drop down part of the upstairs roof. Thus the legs hold the rail in place. Never moves. Then got some tie backs from Van x I think. Sides self adhesive velcro to interior. Works for me.. Perhaps could have chosen a less bling colour.. IMG_2740.jpgIMG_2737.jpg IMG_2737.jpgIMG_2740.jpgIMG_2750.jpg
IMG_2737.jpg IMG_2740.jpg IMG_2750.jpg View attachment 33957 IMG_2737.jpg IMG_2740.jpg IMG_2750.jpg View attachment 33957

Back