Introducing Pippa

Looby

Looby

An ever-changing view through the arch window
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi all, we picked our Cali up on Friday. The handover by David Miller at Edinburgh was really comprehensive. After a quick pack of the van and some phoning around on sat we got a pitch at St Andrews for the 2 nights. It was a treat when we came off the site on Monday and spent an easy afternoon parked up at the beach there before heading home instead of having to return a caravan to storage and unpack it.
The DSG was a joy and everything worked as it should (including the ticking for the heating). Thanks to speedy help from the forum we got the bungee in place. We loved the upstairs bed though found it more comfy with the memory topper on the 2nd night. The roof topper, from Comfortz, meant we didn't need any heating on during the night and could leave the windows unzipped with no concern for rain showers.
Here are some photos from the trip. Can't wait to get away again.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Cracking stuff, looks awesome in that colour.

Good to hear that yours eventually arrived. We must try and meet up with you sometime.

She looks lovely - and she has a great name too!

Have fun :D

It looks great very smart ,I like the black topper how easy is it to put on . :D

Gasgas said:
It looks great very smart ,I like the black topper how easy is it to put on . :D

Hi Gasgas, I have my fingers crossed that you will get your phone call very soon. I'm sure your Toluca wheels will look great.
We put the topper on following the written instructions from low end, pulling up over high end but think this new comfortz video is more logical and makes it look easier going from front to back. Either way, it was fairly straight forward and folded easily back into it's bag.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3QHVCHvdt4

kenm said:
Good to hear that yours eventually arrived. We must try and meet up with you sometime.

That would be great :cool

Maud said:
She looks lovely - and she has a great name too!

Have fun :D

Thanks Maud, I hope you manage to find a suitable Cali soon :thumb

Gorgeous Cali, lovely colour. Mine's a DSG too, and I love the relaxing way she drives.

Congratulations - looks beautiful

dayslikethis :clap

Back