Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Irish beginner just bought 204 dsg 4 motion ocean

M

Mervyn kennedy

VIP Member
Hi has anyone bought a 204 dsg 4 motion yet .i have just bought one before christmas .didnt get a chance to drive one and was just wondering if anyone has to tell me what they thought .cheers

You lucky person! Very nice van.

I test drove the 2wd 204 DSG and was very impressed with the acceleration. :thumb

We'd love to hear more about your new baby :)

Welcome and congrats on your purchase.

Welcome along
Look forward to seeing some pictures
What color did you settle with?

Alan

i test drove one - it was terrible. Hard to keep it on the road, managed 55 across a ploughed field - handled like a railway carriage and forget the brakes reminded me of an early Moskvich .......................... only joking, but your a brave fella spending all them euro without a test drive - youll love it haha

I got one also just before Christmas. Traded in my Sportline. It's a great drive, found myself driving to work and leaving my Range Rover at home. It's as comfortable to drive as any car. I have notice some wheel spin when pulling away in the wet which didn't happen in my Sportline though. Enjoy your new ride

Argh, i can probably stretch my budget to a 150HP 4motion dsg this summer, or wait a year to get a 204 hp

Back