Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is it good or bad VW are rushing my order through?

MarkVw2017

MarkVw2017

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Dear Cali Gurus,

I ordered my Beach which had an October build date but been told "good news" its being made the last week in August.

Now, WLTP rules kick off on Sept 1st so assuming there trying to make my cali (and sure many others) miss this new WLTP emissions test, but is this a good or bad thing?

Good probably. More stringent emission testing seldom has a positive outcome for engine tech and reliability.

Good probably. More stringent emission testing seldom has a positive outcome for engine tech and reliability.
Thats a good point,! Suppose there already maximisng what they can out of the current euro 6 engines.

Very good news for you. You can't lose can you?
Perhaps with the California having been through what the Marco Polo appears to be going through right now VW are expecting to grab a few more orders from disgruntled Marco fans and have ramped up production?

Very good news for you. You can't lose can you?
Perhaps with the California having been through what the Marco Polo appears to be going through right now VW are expecting to grab a few more orders from disgruntled Marco fans and have ramped up production?
Oooh, whats the goss with MPs then?

Dear Cali Gurus,

I ordered my Beach which had an October build date but been told "good news" its being made the last week in August.

Now, WLTP rules kick off on Sept 1st so assuming there trying to make my cali (and sure many others) miss this new WLTP emissions test, but is this a good or bad thing?

Have you had a another update on delivery?

Oooh, whats the goss with MPs then?
They've halted registration of new vans due to emission problems, just at vw did earlier this year (spring?).

Back