Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is It Me?

B

brh70

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi - am looking to move from my T5.1 to Ocean but cannot make head nor tail the lack of consistency of the prices being asked across the web - including on here. There are dealers selling 24 plate at more or less same price as people asking on here and even less when you see 23 /22 plates. I appreciate people don't want to lose money but surely they have to be realistic given new models coming out / winter coming / ongoing monthly cost they will have with van sitting on the drive? Good news is there are a growing number of vans coming up for sale so becoming more of a buyers market. And I've read that some people expect T6.1 versions to appreciate in value!!

Yes, most of the asking prices are delusional. I just bought a new Ocean for £65k, including metallic paint, tow bar, wood floor, and a couple of other things. Comes with 5 years warranty and service. I’d suggest using this as a baseline when shopping. The fact some people want more than this for a 2 or 3 year old used van is irrelevant, nobody is replying to their ads.

Back