Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California and Beach Pictures Please

James

James

Top Poster
VIP Member
i've noticed that vans are becoming more individual and more modified. More people seem to be interested in modifying or adding bits to their vehicle.

So how about a thread or pictures, inside and out, from leather seat options to sportline spillers or just colours. It would give people a chance to look at Calis and make some choices or provide inspiration.

What do people think - for example - the red leather seats - they were unusual but a lot of people liked them, might just give people some ideas.

i know we have a galleries etc but thought it might be nice to have an ongoing thread that people can refer to.

James

Not sure this really counts as ours is very standard, but it does have the Cascavel Anthracite wheels. I haven't seen many around.

They were only a £190 upgrade on the standard Thunders and I'm pleased with them.

(excuse the buggy in the foreground - which has air suspension and xenons obvs)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

CityCali said:
Not sure this really counts as ours is very standard, but it does have the Cascavel Anthracite wheels. I haven't seen many around.

They were only a £190 upgrade on the standard Thunders and I'm pleased with them.

I actually think they are the most underrated alloys on the Cali - I'd have a set in a heartbeat. I am glad you posted, now anyone making that decision can see what they look like on a Cali :)

James

James said:
CityCali said:

I actually think they are the most underrated alloys on the Cali - I'd have a set in a heartbeat. I am glad you posted, now anyone making that decision can see what they look like on a Cali :)

James

I agree with James... Good looking alloys!!... Presumably 17's??

Well I am definitely not posting anything here now - mine is identical to CityCali's including the alloys!
And the only mod I have done is a decent sound system to replace the very average OE kit.

Simon

777111 said:
Well I am definitely not posting anything here now - mine is identical to CityCali's including the alloys!
And the only mod I have done is a decent sound system to replace the very average OE kit.

Simon

Picture of any sound system changes you make would be good - it's a common topic :)

James

Back