Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is owning a Cali like being in a relationship ?

F

Flood51

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I don't know about other members but some of my most memorable relationships have been turbulent to say the least. After several downers with my Cali I am really enjoying it at present.
So how would you describe your relationship with your Cali ?

In our case it's probably a bit of a threesome. Neither my wife or I would be without our Cali even if we don't get together as often as we would like!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Cali comes in the first place , been costing be a fortune and a lot of love and affection....

So yes competion for the wife!
:Nailbiting

Last edited:
My wife doesn't seem to mind the competition! At least she knows what I'm doing!! It's no competition really though (in case you're reading, dear;)

Charles

Apart from my Sister, whom I love to bits and is facing stressful throat surgery to remove a lump, everyone else is second to my Cali.

Of course there are my Grandchildren but if given the ultimatum "Them or your Cali" then I wouldd have no choice ..... they will just have to come with me in the cali :shocked

I would step over Cameron Diaz to get to my Cali.......er.......actually, that's bollox.

Currently in Sweden enroute to Norway met some great people and still no warning light. Have a piece of wood in the front cab though.