Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this really the end of T6 petrol van?

Hmmm. I’ve noticed people being referred to as “mate”, “chap” and “fella”
recently !!

Crucifixion is too good for the culprits!
Random...

Yeah pretty much anywhere in the UK you will get one or more of those 3 in common use... if you dont like them you may be living in your own personal hell. ;) Oh you forgot "Pal" thats the favourite of the folks where I live.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I’ve noticed people being referred to as “mate”, “chap” and “fella”
recently !!
That’s the North / South gap narrowing for you mate.....
We are choosing to sell our houses for a deposit on a Cali.

Arghhhh! Never mind all this petrol, diesel, end of the world is nigh bo%%ox.

What makes me mad is the shocking grammar on this forum.

Two, too, to?!

The TWO of us went TO the pub but it was TOO busy.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

:D

I 'l try to to:Dmy best...needed to google translate "grammar" .....sorry .

Not you Wim. You, and other Non-UK members have a perfectly valid excuse, but others do not, in any way or form.

HC - your English is tops and your vocabulary better than many Brits I'm sure! I make many visits to Belgium and although I can almost get by in French as you'll know that is not much help or always welcome in many parts of Flanders...
;)

Last edited:
When i'm on the forum there's always google translate open in a other browser....those wordfrases you guys sometimes use sometimes don't give results doh.....

The word I had to google was touristic, as it's used a fair bit here but isn't native usage. I'm thinking it's taught in English language books?

Two, too, to?!

Sorted The 2 of us went 2 the pub but it was 2 busy. My apologies.:Iamsorry

Two, too, to?!

hhhmm
You need to get out more.
Two bee fair, it can be tricky if you're access the forum via a phone. What with auto correct and the smaller screen, I make more than my fair share.
:headbang

hhhmm
You need to get out more.
Two bee fair, it can be tricky if you're access the forum via a phone. What with auto correct and the smaller screen, I make more than my fair share.
:headbang

Blimey - it was only a tongue in cheek comment with a huge dose of irony, ie comparing the end of the world with a grammar issue. And it had a blooming great friendly smiley face after it!

Not sure I need to get out more - lighten up people! :cheers

Blimey - it was only a tongue in cheek comment with a huge dose of irony, ie comparing the end of the world with a grammar issue. And it had a blooming great friendly smiley face after it!

Not sure I need to get out more - lighten up people! :cheers

I got that, im only joking.
Sorry, didn't convey to well on the forum.
:thumb

I know things may have changed recently but when I spoke with the big boss at VW Nutzfahrzeuge in June about the future of diesel Transporters and the future generally he was adamant that VW still see newer cleaner diesels as future until at least 2021 as their main customers are commercial and fleet users and electric not yet able to meet their needs and petrol too expensive to run ... the new electric ID Buzz is aimed at a very diff market and not expected to sell in huge numbers, its more of a prototype for what may come in 2022...

According to an announcement of VWN Germany, there will not be any petrol version of the T6 in model year 2019/2020, cited on the German Tx-board. The poster claims that the text is directly from VW Productmanagement T6, though I couldn't find any official statement of the company.

https://tx-board.de/threads/tsi-nur-noch-bis-zum-14-02-2018-bestellbar.118949/page-5#post-1392186

Google 'translates' it into this:

Dear sir ........

Thank you for your interest in the models of Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. For the T6 car, the petrol engines are no longer available until the next facelift in 2019/2020. For the T6 truck models, we can still offer some of them. The gasoline engines have a very low installation rate, which is why they are no longer switched to WLTP - the new test procedure for exhaust and consumption determination.
Delivery problems with the gasoline we have actually not and yes have still ordered, of course, still supplied. Except for the California since there is no longer gasoline for a long time, because here our volumes were already exhausted earlier.

Seems that BMW is going the same way, according to the German newspaper Focus:

https://www.focus.de/auto/news/neue...ebot-schrumpft-voruebergehend_id_8638682.html

The Google version:

BMW will take the petrol version of its 7er for a year from the offer (icon)
Tuesday, 20.03.2018, 10:32

BMW will temporarily halt the production of several petrol-engined car models for the European market, in order to gradually prepare them for the new EU consumption measurements close to everyday life. The flagship, the BMW 7 Series, will be withdrawn as a gasoline engine in Europe for a year even from the offer.
That said a BMW spokesman on Monday in Munich.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Back