Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Is this warm enough...

Ozzy Pete

Ozzy Pete

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Just had a look at our outside clock which has a thermometer and the needle is now off the scale. 50 degrees C. Just off to a campsite on St Brides bay for a couple of days.. who needs France and Spain when it’s like this.. I know it doesn’t last so make the most of it while it’s here.

86283BA9-43D4-4031-81CE-D3F8ADEA07D0.jpeg

If your clock was properly shaded to prevent radiated heat you'd get a more realistic ambient reading - probably drop 30oC ....

... but I get your point :cool: :)

33.8 degrees here today. A bit too hot to do anything

Our Tesla has a function where you can see what the temperature is inside the car from the app. It's been parked up all day and I've just looked and it says 58c !! OUCH !

Typical Whinging Pom’s…
But agree, it’s to hot…
All I can think of doing, is sitting around in the shade and drinking beer.

Our Tesla has a function where you can see what the temperature is inside the car from the app. It's been parked up all day and I've just looked and it says 58c !! OUCH !
Humble brag ;)

(sorry, I’m only jealous, I’m suffering from terrible Tesla envy at the moment );)

Last edited:
[/QUOTE
My Morgan goes one step better, the bbc publish in-advance on their website what the temperature is going to be inside the car. With no roof and no windows it also guesses if I am going to get wet.

Now if it could tell me how many pairs of trousers I needed to wear to avoid 2nd degree burns when sitting down on black leather that’s been in the sun all day I would be impressed.

Humble brag ;)

(sorry, I’m only jealous, I’m suffering from terrible Tesla envy at the moment );)
Sorry, i shouldnt have said that and just said ‘my car’…

But as a side note, you need one, they’re great! It is my fourth EV.... and the best yet. Only problem is that because it is a 21 plate everyone out there thinks I’m an EV newbie !

Sorry, i shouldnt have said that and just said ‘my car’…

But as a side note, you need one, they’re great! It is my fourth EV.... and the best yet. Only problem is that because it is a 21 plate everyone out there thinks I’m an EV newbie !
Only kidding you.
Yeah, I’d love one.

Typical Whinging Pom’s…
But agree, it’s to hot…
All I can think of doing, is sitting around in the shade and drinking beer.
That’s nothing, Working in a workshop building mining equipment in Sydney they would kindly let you go home when the Temperature reached 45 degrees Celsius. That’s 113 degrees in old money. By that time most has passed out anyway. And that’s 45 in the shade...