Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I've got a build week!

Awesome news!! :thumb

My dealer told me that once built, it is normally about 6 weeks before it arrives at the dealership but I'd imagine that does vary a little up or down depending on where the dealership is in relation to where it lands on UK soil.

When did you place your order with VW if you don't mind me asking? I vaguely remember seeing your posts when you ordered which I think was around the same time as I ordered my CaliO.

I think we agreed a deal on 12th June - not that long ago

Yes I thought it was around the same time frame; we ordered about 2 or 3 weeks before you and thus far I've not heard anything from our dealer. At the time the dealer said we wouldn't be allocated a build week until the end of August and the build week could be anything from November through March '19.

My dealer was suprised to have been allocated a week. Apparently there is no online tracker for the customer (VW offer this for cars). I’ll update if anything else surfaces

My dealer was suprised to have been allocated a week. Apparently there is no online tracker for the customer (VW offer this for cars). I’ll update if anything else surfaces

Great news, perfect for mid Sept delivery and the new 68 plate.

How is Ian? Haven't spoken to him for a couple of weeks!

Mine was ordered on May 15th so it must be time to give Carr's a call and see if they have any information :)

It's a pain there is no online tracker.

The online tracker for the Cars is pretty poor though so it's fairly pointless.

EXCITING NEWS for you and me. Got an email from dealer stating mines week 36 and approx 3 weeks for delivery which again is ahead of schedule.

If ours is being built in aug but delivered in Sept, do our vehicles then not have to have the new WLTP emissiins test done (from 1st Sept).

Maybe VW are rushing orders to avoid these tests maybe?

Great news, perfect for mid Sept delivery and the new 68 plate.

How is Ian? Haven't spoken to him for a couple of weeks!

He's good and ever helpful. Happily changed me to the new cheaper finance deal!

Thread bump but I've also been given an (unconfirmed) build week of week 33 for my 150DSG Beach so fingers crossed.

They did warn me this could still change as it's unconfirmed and delivery could be up to 10 weeks after this but fingers crossed it doesn't take too long.

I've just received an email from my dealer informing me that we have a build week of week 34 - that's next week! He expects the Cali to be physically here at the beginning of October. That's much earlier than I was expecting, and so the levels of excitement and anticipation build!

Mines week 33 :) just sold my car so im carless now until cali comes. Already having to use my legs. My kids are like "dad, why are we walking?" Dont know there born!!! A month and a half without a car will only make me love the cali even more. Sharing your excitement!! :thumb:thumb