Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Jobs completed

Recently hard wired my nextbase 512GW following instructions on this forum as to where to find the correct fuse to piggy back to. All sorted in short time with no wires visible, and worked first time - very satisfying. Such a fantastic forum!

Next job, colour changing LED lighting - something along the lines of California Camping's installation plugged into the 12v socket under end of the rear seat.

How you finding the stereo? I fancy carplay now they are adding waze to it :) I will probably miss DAB though. :(

works well for me matt im not an audio geek but it sounds good i use spotify and stream radio to it also maps work well.:thumb

i've been using this radio for around 10 months and i have to say that it is excellent value for money. Having Spotify, Apple Music andTune-in Radio gives me everything I need. Apple Maps is usable but when we were in Italy and Slovenia, we had to start cross checking the locations of places with Google Maps as we had a couple of dubious inaccuracies though the routing was usually fine.

If IOS12 unlocks Google Maps and Waze onto CarPlay i'd say it'll be perfect.

Back