Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just bought our first Cali!

Cwcltd

Cwcltd

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello all! Finally took the happy decision, sold my beloved car and bought a 2018 150 Ocean BlueMotion Tech DSG (Indium Grey), collecting it next week. So excited, but now spending too much web time looking at awning accessories and something called a ‘Ridge Monkey..’.

Welcome here! I am sure you won‘t regret buying your first California!
Board is superb for all kind of questions and answers, diff approaches for diff situations in camping/van/outdoorlife (with kids, dogs, bikes, fridges, drive away awnings and so on)
Happy camping!

Hello all! Finally took the happy decision, sold my beloved car and bought a 2018 150 Ocean BlueMotion Tech DSG (Indium Grey), collecting it next week. So excited, but now spending too much web time looking at awning accessories and something called a ‘Ridge Monkey..’.
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Whatever you do, don't buy too much stuff before you get the Van and have used it a few times. Just concentrate on the basics.
Electrical cable + UK extension so you can charge at home. Something to fill the water tank.
Bedding, cutlery and dishes to eat/drink off and some basic cooking pots and utensils, unless you never plan to cook in the van. Sleeping stuff, pillows/duvets or sleeping bags.

And don't forget the photos when you have the van.

Welcome

Great colour !! Our”Doris” is Indium Grey

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome allong !

welcome, we are 'newbies too' ... 1st trip - hook up + home extension adapter
- cutlery plates etc, kettle, pots
- food grade water hose
- sleeping bags n pillows ( not mummy style,
too constrictive)
- safelock on spare wheel
2nd trip - anchor lashing ( for dog )
- Campingaz and C02 detector
- folding basin with handles (to carry to wash
dishes in camp site)
-steering wheel lock (security in isolated areas)
Most things bought from Forum shop ... hope this helps !

Back