Kate Humble and the California?

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Watching a BBC 2 programme about Kate Humble and her Welsh Sheepdog and it seems she drives a California SE. So she has good taste.
Lime Green colour with Silver awning I think.

we are heading for Jimmy S topic again

Chris Evans has a white t5 conversion doesn't he?

He sold it a few months back as he only used it once, it was a T5 Danbury conversion.

We do actually have several famous members on here but sadly we are unable to say who they are... maybe they will make themselves known one day?

He sold it a few months back as he only used it once, it was a T5 Danbury conversion.

We do actually have several famous members on here but sadly we are unable to say who they are... maybe they will make themselves known one day?
Imagine having enough money to buy a campervan and use it only once...

OK, it's a fair Cop. I've been rumbled. Yours sincerely, José Mourinho
(Glossop is a short ride to Manchester).

Sean Lock the comedian has a T6 Cali . He even uses it on tour as it was parked round the back of the Baths Hall in Scunthorpe when he appeared there this year. The wonder of Google confirmed it was his.
Some people say I look a bit like him , even down to the receding hair line. So not George Clooney or Danial Craig but Sean F'ing Lock . :(
Hopefully pick up the new Cali on Saturday after a 6 months wait. :)

I was famous locally for about six months nearly fifty years ago when I played in a band around where I lived.
Does that count

I believe one of the Dragons Den lot has one. I once appeared in the Daily Mail dressed in pink leather hot pants draped over the front of the Porsche that I owned at the time, and had a brief stint as a fashion pundit on a popular morning TV programme where I seemed to wear a lot of leather mini skirts....does that make me famous or is it just a reflection of the fashions of the time? Anyone who knows me recently may need photographic evidence to prove the pink hot pants!
Zebedee

Hmmm. Jimmy and his SE

I believe one of the Dragons Den lot has one. I once appeared in the Daily Mail dressed in pink leather hot pants draped over the front of the Porsche that I owned at the time, and had a brief stint as a fashion pundit on a popular morning TV programme where I seemed to wear a lot of leather mini skirts....does that make me famous or is it just a reflection of the fashions of the time? Anyone who knows me recently may need photographic evidence to prove the pink hot pants!
Zebedee
I think we need to see that photographic evidence :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Judging by the state, inside, Kate Humble's California - she uses it. In fact I know they do having seen it in use when we stayed at Kate Humble's Shepherds Hideway, in Monmouthshire, on the Farm she and her husband own.

The farmer who rescued the sheep from the forestry in that second episode is living in our old house! Does that make me famous?

I swear when we were at the Stratford campsite testing it for the meet next week we saw Daniel Craig driving some big sports car... We had heard rumours he was local and a few hours later he drove past us. No SE though.

He lives around Leek Wootton.

My grandparents lived next door to the lady who knitted the original Clangers. I saw them before they became famous.

No way! Now that is a claim to fame. The soup Dragon terrified me as a kid....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I was famous for a day once, it was at a show at Alexandria Palace and they had posters of me all over the walls. A very strange experience, where people talk to you as though they have known you for years, or walk toward you and do a swerve at the last second, very unnerving. Fun for a day but it would be awful to live like that all the time.

But I am not famous. So at least one as yet tobbe
Owner is not famous.

My grandparents lived next door to the lady who knitted the original Clangers. I saw them before they became famous.

That gets lots of respect in my household, it's my daughters outright favourite TV show (the new version though, sadly). I'm sat next to Small,Tiny, Major and Mother on the sofa. We even had to go see their live show. The originals are all in an exhibition (with Bagpuss) at the Museum of Childhood in Bethnal Green at the moment, well worth a visit.

Back