Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kent VW Festival 26th-28th July

C

choplee

Guest User
Got a big Vw Fest in Kent that is partnered with a steam rally ... Last year was its first year and it was a great weekend with loads to see and do ....
With the weather as it is this year should be better and maybe see some cali's in attendance ....just opposite Lydden race circuit down on the left follow the signs ... If you hit Dover then you gone to far .....

Re: Kent VW Festival 26th-28th July

I could be the only Cali there ,so better clean her up to put on a show ,as our club camping is next to The T4&5's ...
Anyone decide to go drop me a line ..

Any ideas what the traffic is likely to be like? Are there likely to be any hold ups?

It's just that we're due to catch the 1255 ferry from Dover on Saturday (travelling down from the midlands).

cpjb@btinternet.com said:
Any ideas what the traffic is likely to be like? Are there likely to be any hold ups?

It's just that we're due to catch the 1255 ferry from Dover on Saturday (travelling down from the midlands).

you should be fine ..it will be a steady steam through the day .....it's not going to affect the dover road :thumb

Thanks Choplee. We'll set off in good time anyway, but worth knowing.

It was an absolute blinding V-dubbing weekend and great that kent is making it's mark again with good vw show's.....
I was staff friday & saturday ,but got sunday off ... :laugh2 .....i was on the hunt for cali's ,as i did the carpark for fun and hooray i found a pre-facelift in blue in a club next to our club camping.... plenty of T5's and (t4's ) in force and see the most T25 westy cali's i've ever seen in one place and all in condition as well....
Good all-round fest/event and worth a look for next year for it's 3rd year ... :thumb :thumb