Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kernowlad

insomnia

insomnia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Kernowlad (Matt Sutherland) is up to his all tricks again on another forum, is the bloke actually mad?

Ha ha he was on years ago when I had my last cali
What does he own now?

Last edited:
Cause trouble in an empty house that boy.

Still, things were a bit more lively here with him :Nailbiting

Can we bring him back...
He’s funny and actually quite often right.

Where is the drama, T6 forum...?
He’s currently in a T6 Ocean

I'd pay to see a Kernow/Welsh Gas punch up.:bananadance2

He won an award on magic seaweed.
Some of his stuff is comedy gold.

Most improved poster award - Matteeboy.

Matteeboy has overcome continual bouts of leaving, coming back and posting far to many details about his own life/hair/body fat %/ car and has actually been the best person at winding up deadly for quite some time. The banter this year from Mr 10,000 could be considered a little too personal, but the fact matteeboy managed to get deadly to post THAT picture of himself really won him the entire battle of online persons and leaves matteeboy the undisputed most improved poster.

I think we should invite him back, just for comedy value.....:confused:

He won an award on magic seaweed.
Some of his stuff is comedy gold.

Most improved poster award - Matteeboy.

Matteeboy has overcome continual bouts of leaving, coming back and posting far to many details about his own life/hair/body fat %/ car and has actually been the best person at winding up deadly for quite some time. The banter this year from Mr 10,000 could be considered a little too personal, but the fact matteeboy managed to get deadly to post THAT picture of himself really won him the entire battle of online persons and leaves matteeboy the undisputed most improved poster.

It’s can’t believe I’ve missed this.
Stopped frequenting MSW forum because I felt their were to many local A-holes on their.
Matt was probably one of them :veryfunny

But seriously can we have him back.
He is good entertainment.
:agreed

Yes, let him, back, he has served his time and he will liven things up in here

Classic Kernow footage.

upload_2019-3-1_13-34-53.png

Sorry to disagree but I think we can do without his type of contributions. Based on his past record he is quite likely to want to return but I fear that it might be at the cost of several others leaving?

Kernowladrexit means Kernowladrexit

get him back. Did he get banned? Polzylad got banned from T6F, few items close to the bone but it makes for good bants. Bring it on.

That's the spirit. It's got to be better with him than without. It's a bit dull here at the mo plus there's loads of new members who've never felt the wrath of KL.

Sorry to disagree but I think we can do without his type of contributions. Based on his past record he is quite likely to want to return but I fear that it might be at the cost of several others leaving?

I'm thinking some kind of digital version of conditional bail/electronic tagging...

Maybe at least some kind of mandatory standardised forum posts signature for him, eg "WARNING: Offensive material above. Read with care. Posts from user Kernowlad do not represent the views of any other Cali Owners Club members, living or dead"?

:upsidedown

Perhaps just replace his avatar with a picture of a dick?

What makes you think he may not already be here, under a pseudonym?:Nailbiting

Kernow Gas?

Back