Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Kitchen Shelf

Nice shelf, but bare in mind that even small car accidents cause goods to gain weight manyfold. My guess is that the mugs will move (fly) forwards with 8-10 times their weight if you are unlucky and have a crash. Consider wearing a helmet or practice to duck in case of ;-)

Quite funny … a few days after I wrote this, we had a accident (most of you know), and even we had stored most away, it was all over the place.

Our car looked like this:

IMG_3725.JPG

Quite funny … a few days after I wrote this, we had a accident (most of you know), and even we had stored most away, it was all over the place.

Our car looked like this:

View attachment 15874

You know even after an horrendous accident it still looks good.
Your new one also looks good too. :thumb

That looks nasty, was it a big impact and its held together well? or was it a small impact and its done a lot of damage?

That looks nasty, was it a big impact and its held together well? or was it a small impact and its done a lot of damage?

We were hit by a older Opel Vectra, ignoring red light, with approx 80 kmh directly on the right back wheel, and was catapulted to a total roll over. We were crossing on green with about 50 kmh. It was quite a heavy impact, but the most damage was caused by the roll. We all survived with minor bruises and some cuts due to all the broken glass. At this point the double glass becomes quite annoying ;-)

It is my impression that the accident became this scale, because the other driver hit the Cali directly on the rear wheel and the energy was transferred strongly thru the axis. If he had hit elsewhere the car is build to consume the energy more, and we would not have made the roll.

Anyway, my point was just to confirm that everything comes around in the car when you crash. And small innocent things (not the kitchen rolls though) becomes nasty and painfull.

I'd be interested. How much please, wife was saying this weekend that we could do with a shelf

I
to recap - this is a shelf that WE have had made for US to use why WE are camping. If someone else wants one they can have one.
I like it and how may I purchase one?
judithbasham@+++++++.com

• Thanks
Reactions: JRD
Would anyone be interested in a hanging kitchen shelf? It is made from aluminium and is in ONE piece so not kit form.
Can be left in place with roof up or down and when driving so no need to remove.
Lip on front to stop anything sliding off.
Does not fowl on cooker or fridge lid.
Very light with NO sharp corners. 500mm long and 200mm depth
colour will be bare aluminium which you can get painted if you wish
Price will be around £60-70
What do people think?

View attachment 12448
I am interested.let me know.