full

full

Last edited:
An other april's fool , no pics....:Nailbiting

:headbang Don´t know how to change my album from private.... some clue? :D

Now.... I think it´s fixed :D

Still not working .
Remember April Fools doest work after noon.:bananadance

Yes can see it now.Lovely. Where in Spain are you picking it up from? Are you driving all the way back to England?

I've bought it in Leon. Yes, still pending of date confirmation, but it's supposed I'll take deliver of it on Saturday, so I'll get to Leon (from Pamplona where I'm right now), then get to Andorra to use it for 1st time :bananadance (and use the occasion to buy an Engel fridge :D), back to Pamplona, and next weekend back to Norwich to start the registration process :Nailbiting

Nice , like the white bra....:D

Bet you can't wait. I guess there is still a lot of snow in the Pyrenees at this time of year. Did you specify the parking heater? It will be a shame to get it dirty. What does La Blasa translate to in English?

There is still a lot of snow in Andorra, and there are lot of people skiing now but, because it's getting warm, look like the snow is getting too liquid in the noon. I think I'll pass skiing this occasion.

Blasa is a Spanish female name, one that, let say, is not quite usual nowadays. The name is after a comical character of a very old woman with very bad temper that grew up in a small village. Here she is in a solicitor's office

That's the Blasa's configuration (translated by google :D):

Model:
- California Beach "Edition" 4Motion BMT 2.0 TDI 140 hp 6Man

Options:
- Alarm system with interior monitoring in the cockpit, siren and towing protection (7AQ)
- Towing equipment, removable and lockable (including trailer stabilization) (1D2)
- Exterior mirror, electrically adjustable and folding and thermal (6XP)
- Parking sensor front and rear (7X2)
- Handle for closing the tailgate (GY1)
- 2 folding key with remote control, key 1 Rigid p. locking system with remote control radio frequency (8QL)
- Centralized with remote control, safety catch and drive from within (4K3) Close
- Mechanical differential lock on the rear axle (1Y4)
- Light & Visibility (Z4A)
- Climate control 3 zone "Climatronic", 2nd SPOUT, heating secure, heated roof and secure control... in house (9AH)
- Awning with the shell in black (NF1)
- Package double insulated glass with improved sound insulation from outside noise (Z2A)
- Take 230 volt battery recharging function of veh. and 230 volt outlet in the cabin (7b5)

Color:
- Yellow Sun (M9M9)

Other:
- Tinted windows
- Bike Carriers

That's a bit more international :D

Have you got some wheels planned for it like your avatar?

Don't know yet... I like these steels (small black caps are not yet fitted) and I think I'll not change them.... let's see.

What I'm planning to do is fit M+S and raise it probably with a Seikel kit (also thinking in VB Airsuspension)... still mulling how to do.