Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Land Rovers

I feel so left out. On my third year of RR ownership and waiting for an opportunity to need its special skills and then along comes a thread where I think I bought the wrong Land Rover. So alone.
Ha ha they are all great !!! when I took a 110 out on a LandRover experience, they said the only benefit the defenders had over the others was the size of the ruts they could handle.... so just enjoy it and know you bought the best 4x4 by far (sorry 4Motion owners)

I must say that the land rover 110 puts a very big smile on my face each time I see one. And the biggest benefit of an old land rover is it can be covered in dents and rust, yet it's still got life in it. A bit like an old Barbour jacket. The new breed of land rover just don't have the same history. Mind you my old bones like the ride better in the range rover.F

Well I have Two Discoveries for me & the wife and my Business is Gary Elliott Prestige Cars selling only 2-5 year old Range Rovers & Discoveries in the main.

Puma 110. My husband still misses is, but now he's got a Mitsubishi LR200 which doesn't spend half it's life in the garage ... we're hoping to move this year to somewhere with a bit of land and/or a workshop, then he can start playing with Landies again. Can our bank account take all these vehicles? I think probably not ...

Yep, he is always try to buy on the Disco forum!

300tdi Disco1
TD5 Disco 2
90XS

And now a Disco 3 with a 4.4 V8.

I had an ex army series 2 with a Rover P6 V8 in the '80s; 9mpg! It got me back on motorbikes to save money on my commute. I have had a 1997 Defender 300tdi 90 hardtop since 2001. Nearly sold it last year but just could not part with it. It looks a bit rough bodily now after various off road ventures. Doors need replacing and you get a lovely cold water shower when it rains. Full refurbishment is planned for this year, getting it ready for the next 20 years of ownership.

I had an ex army series 2 with a Rover P6 V8 in the '80s; 9mpg! It got me back on motorbikes to save money on my commute. I have had a 1997 Defender 300tdi 90 hardtop since 2001. Nearly sold it last year but just could not part with it. It looks a bit rough bodily now after various off road ventures. Doors need replacing and you get a lovely cold water shower when it rains. Full refurbishment is planned for this year, getting it ready for the next 20 years of ownership.
Hey bobby sounds great I just finished 2 x300 tdi’s galv chassis’s bulkhead and doors and full nutcand bolt refurb.. selling one and one is a keeper looking forward too mot’ing it soon and using it...gota love a Landy

Since 1983 I've had 7 Land Rovers:
LR 88
LR One Ten
Defender 110 (2)
Defender 90
Plus 2 Freelanders

The last 110 was kitted out very much like a California. The roof was done in Switzerland, the interior was a DIY job. Some pics:
outside-view.jpg

cooker2.jpg

bivouac1.jpg

view-from-above.jpg

Since 1983 I've had 7 Land Rovers:
LR 88
LR One Ten
Defender 110 (2)
Defender 90
Plus 2 Freelanders

The last 110 was kitted out very much like a California. The roof was done in Switzerland, the interior was a DIY job. Some pics:
outside-view.jpg

cooker2.jpg

bivouac1.jpg

view-from-above.jpg
That’s a cracking bit of kit I bet you reluctantly sold that one