Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last T6 Orders

Ting Tong

Ting Tong

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I’ve just read a tweet that orders for the T6 close on 3 September.

Does that mean 6.1 orders can start on the 4th? I doubt VW or the dealers want to be unable to take orders for too long.

Wonder how many people with a T6 on order frantically trying to cancel so they can have a 6.1 ?

The list prices in Germany are about 5% higher, add in halving of any current discounts (at least?) there might be an 11 or 12% swing, on 65k list that's £7k

Our T6 order is going in on Monday. Bit concerned about the two tone paint options now missing on the configurator.. Sales manager at Marshalls Reading says the orders stopping on the 3rd isn't true.

I wonder if the date mentioned is the last date for protected price for a Cali, just incase of a no deal brexit happens and there's an increase in price due to tariffs?

The list prices in Germany are about 5% higher, add in halving of any current discounts (at least?) there might be an 11 or 12% swing, on 65k list that's £7k
Thats one reason we bought new in July this year. Also maybe an additional financial consideration is a No-Deal B****t and a risk of tarrifs if delivered after 31 Oct. I bet no dealer will protect anyone from that scenario!

@flying banana is in Düsseldorf and said on another post that the T6.1 Ocean is 89000 Euros: that’s £80600 GBP! Like I said above, I’d get your order in now because all that swanky tech isn’t going to be cheap.

@flying banana is in Düsseldorf and said on another post that the T6.1 Ocean is 89000 Euros: that’s £80600 GBP! Like I said above, I’d get your order in now because all that swanky tech isn’t going to be cheap.
YesIMG_20190831_161850.jpg

I don’t know how their road tax arrangements compare, but that could be a whole lot more expensive in the uk with the over 40k first year hit.

We were in Liverpool van centre yesterday and they said they had been officially notified by VW yesterday that orders close for T6 Californias on the 3rd too.

A dealer told me new T6.1 orders will start from quarter 2 2020 and the standard dash will be a mixture of the current T6 van & Cali dash to upgrade the van dash but the Cali dash will be downgraded compared to what you get now so vans and Calis will get the same dash unless you pay for all singing dash option.

I have just had a call from a dealer telling me the same thing. Tomorrow is the last day to order the current model from the factory. I assume there will still be a few on the dock available with random specs. Fortunately we ordered last week from a different dealer and getting a dock stock unregistered in a couple of weeks. :happy

It looks like there is going to be an interim period of zero new Cali supply.

Just spoke to my dealer, I will stick with my current order for T6 Beach with a good discount rather than risk amending \ cancelling order for a T6.1 with its increased prices on models + potential optional extras price increase. Also there is the possibility of 0% discount because it's the latest model.

I think I’m going to miss the 6.0 order cut off. Best case is late October to order 6.1 with probs at least 6 months delivery at top £ :(

on a plus side the bay leaf green looks ace!

Back