Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

LCD TV for California

Always irritates me when people criticise other's preferences. If somebody wants a TV in their cali it's up to them if you don't like it then keep out of the thread!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Always irritates me when people criticise other's preferences. If somebody wants a TV in their cali it's up to them if you don't like it then keep out of the thread!

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I think an a I-pad is pretty good in the Cali and a TV screen is overkill.
Thats what i was pionting out in my post , only thing you pointed out was you are irritated .:thumb

This forum is getting a little picky.. I simply replied to a question.

Lighten up guys

You didn't like it so much when someone preferred a more reliable Cali. Quite the contrary.

You didn't like it so much when someone preferred a more reliable Cali. Quite the contrary.
What are you on about?

Sent from my Galaxy S6

What are you on about?
Hardly 'on about' it Freeley, merely mentioned it in passing.

Once upon a time someone who had despaired at faults with one vehicle wondered if the new incarnation was any better as they preferred to have one with no faults. Not wishing to drag up dead threads (but since you asked as you seem to not remember last week's high drama) that someone who expressed a preference for a working vehicle got hounded out of town then followed into the next one and hounded some more. By you in particular, even popping back here for half time oranges and reinforcements.

So it's pleasing to see you now embracing such dynamism; when such a riqsue preference as to have an LCD TV fitted (my humble apologies to the OP for wearing the TV out as an example and for this mildly OT post) is 'outed', that you stoutly defend the right to have preferences so 'left field' - and firmly rebuff even a current Cali owner despite the prospect of the community turning against you. R'spec.

Anyway, as a wise man once said "this is the internet not real life so what you say or do is of no consequence to me". Move on, nothing to see here (not until the TV is fitted anyway and that's proving a right conundrum).

Instead of going all round the houses and being cryptic why not have the balls to just come out and say it.
If you're referring to kernowlad, he didn't get anything he didn't deserve, in fact he got off pretty lightly.
He didn't get hounded out by anybody, he lit the touch paper then stormed off in a huff when he was warned for his behaviour if I remember rightly.
So far as I'm aware nobody else was banned or warned.

The rest of your post is complete garbage but if you feel better for posting it then well done.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Can anyone recommend a make and model number of a TV / DVD combo I can power from 12volts.... £100 to £200 budget
Thanks Paul

You can get Linsar TV on ebay for less than £100, I paid £70 for a refurb a few years ago, still working strong.

Avtex out of budget but excellent warranty and service backup.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I fitted one of these into Albert .... it hangs off the wardrobe door...

Watching "Tonight" with Cliff Michelmore passes many a dull evening away

TV.jpg