Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leaky roof....

From your description I think we have the same thing. Whilst in Wales last week I noticed drops above our head at the top of the rear window blind - see image.

I'm taking the van into Eurovans on Saturday (couple of recall bits to get done and pick up a new deck chair to replace a broken one) & they are going to take a look for me.

View attachment 24255
Hi, I have a similar problem with some big drips appearing above my head when using the downstairs bed. I also bought my T6.1 from EV Crawley, and have not had much luck with another issue they have "tried" to fix, (the van has a drooping pop top).
Did they fix your leak? I ask as they deny ever seeing any issues with the van when I contact them!!

Hi, I have a similar problem with some big drips appearing above my head when using the downstairs bed. I also bought my T6.1 from EV Crawley, and have not had much luck with another issue they have "tried" to fix, (the van has a drooping pop top).
Did they fix your leak? I ask as they deny ever seeing any issues with the van when I contact them!!

This was back in 2017 when we first got our T6. From memory they replaced the rear brake light (the one above the rear window). It's been better, but still get some water now and again - which may be condensation build up during the night.

This is a fairly common problem - myself included when took delivery of our 6.1. Easily solved by opening the tailgate and pulling the rubber seal a few mm outwards on its mounting so that it forms a better seal when the tailgate closes. It happened that once with us and never since moved the seal. Plenty of threads on here about this and most if not all have been completely cured by this.