Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leather look/Waterproof seat covers for T6.1

C

camp5

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Why not get them professional reupholstered in real leather. My dealer offers this service for the Cali. Cheaper than the official VW pseudo-alcantara/leather option too. Obviously not reversible so that may or may not be a consideration.

IMG_20201019_105834.jpg

IMG_20201019_105900.jpg

Why not get them professional reupholstered in real leather. My dealer offers this service for the Cali. Cheaper than the official VW pseudo-alcantara/leather option too. Obviously not reversible so that may or may not be a consideration.

View attachment 73383

View attachment 73384
They look really nice. I will need to research that option and the cost associated.

Thanks for sharing!

Is your dealer in UK?

Dealer is in Amsterdam. But I imagine there are many automotive upholsterers who could offer the same service in the UK.

I have made a mistake not specifying leather seats on my California order so starting to research the alternatives.

I am think about the following covers:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/premium-leather-look-seat-covers-vw-california-t6-ocean

and was wondering if anyone have them fitted already and could review or show photo of them?

Any other alternative to keep the seats clean with two children (7 and 10) and a dog...?
What did you do in the end @camp5 ?

Love this colour are these seat covers where did you get them please…
These were dealer supplied images. Unfortunately they are not covers and therefore can't be returned to stock easily.

These were dealer supplied images. Unfortunately they are not covers and therefore can't be returned to stock easily.
Thank you we have decided to use the van with the seats it comes with then get them recovered after a while. Yours look great.

Thank you we have decided to use the van with the seats it comes with then get them recovered after a while. Yours look great.
Not my seats. I haven't even received my Cali Coast yet. I was looking at options to the upgraded Cali seats with fake Alcantara and for the same money the dealer could have the seats recovered in real leather as shown in the pics. Lots of different colours available and stitch patterns.