Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

A

Ali W

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Thinking of purchasing the Premium ‘Leather Look’ Seat Covers for VW California from the online shop, there are only 2 reviews so does anyone on here have some feedback to offer?

Want something that looks good and can withstand a Labradoodle. Fed up with worrying about marking my very light suede/leather seats!

Thanks in advance ;)

Are they the ones with stylish perforations to parts? If so I'd imagine those perforations would fill up with the mud / dust that my collie-doodle drags in.

All the seat covers sold here will be brilliant. I know thats not specific experienced feedback but it is how I see it.If you can afford them then the only issue I can see is if you travel with a fury friend or 3
Edit
Should have read your post properly really......sorry.

We had some of the Brandrup seat covers (for sale on here if anybody is interested!) but had a leather retrim without perforations for easy cleaning with our dog. Just wipe them down with Autoglym leather cleaner once in a while and they’re as good as new, and we have a throw over the bench seat where the dog sits. This setup withstands our miniature labradoodle!

So I’d say with you already having leather seats you’re in a good position already - maybe just need a throw onto the seat base?

Here’s the setup Holly enjoys, she travels in style :thumb

E7D92988-D008-4A9A-A1DE-194603984056.jpeg

Anyway that’s a bit off topic from your original question sorry, and no experience of the shop covers!

Hi I bought the Anthracite seat covers the other week from the club shop. They are brilliant. They fit really well, and I mean REALLY WELL, and are pretty easy to fit if you take your time. They are not the leather ones, but I did see these iwhen I went to the shop and they looked similarly good.
Barney