Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure battery charger ...where is it ?

D

David j

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I know it's under the fridge but how do you get to it ?

In the left kitchen cupboard you see a sort of 'manhole' in the bottom half of the left wall. Open that and you will see your charger underneath your fridge, if it is a pre-sometime Cali.

Or, if you have a later model, the charger is on top of the leasure battery in the back wardrobe. Under your bed plate, to the left side of your Cali, you wil see another 'manhole' under the hanging wardrobe. That is where your leisure battery is, with the charger on top.

If it is a 2010 as the writing under his avatar says , it will be under the fridge.
If it needs to be changed for whatever reason you have to take out the fridge...

So much for charging the leisure battery in the back. This is the battery supply for the fridge, right? What about the charger for the battery under the seat: I'm told this is the one supplying power to the Webasto heater. But the mecanics can't figure out why it's not charging when connected to 230V.

So much for charging the leisure battery in the back. This is the battery supply for the fridge, right? What about the charger for the battery under the seat: I'm told this is the one supplying power to the Webasto heater. But the mecanics can't figure out why it's not charging when connected to 230V.
Read my answer in the other tread where you are asking the same Q , and please add your verhicle details ....saves you and us from giving useles answers;)