Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure Battery

W

Wiza

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi looking for some advice! I’ve just had a quote from VW for 2 new leisure batteries £981!!! How difficult is it to change your own? Any recommendations of where to buy also appreciated?

Hi looking for some advice! I’ve just had a quote from VW for 2 new leisure batteries £981!!! How difficult is it to change your own? Any recommendations of where to buy also appreciated?
If you search I’m sure there are guides and advice. I did both ours in about an hour - pretty straight forward if you have the the tools. Batteries from:

How difficult is it to change your own
It's pretty easy but if you know nothing about electrics it might not be a good first project. Tools required are probably: 10mm & 13mm spanners. Paint scraper or similar, multimeter, large flat screwdriver, rubber gloves to insulate the disconnected terminal.

I did mine (both) for around £300 a few weeks ago, there is a useful thread on this site that shows you exactly how to do it. Keep an eye on the forum for when the search works again :thumb

You'll probably get better quality advice if you update your profile with your vehicle details.

Back