Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lining up driver's seat for revolving

Good idea - will do the same before our France trip that's coming up soon, if we can get across the channel !

I always open the front doors a bit before juggling with seats that seems to help, probably ought to read the manual book first too.

Simplest ideas are the best! :thumb

I wanted to tick "Like" and "Informative" but you can't have both so plumped for "Like" :)

Funnily enough I have discovered that the optimal place for revolving is actually good for driving too- so no backwards and forwards messing required for me.

Funnily enough I have discovered that the optimal place for revolving is actually good for driving too- so no backwards and forwards messing required for me.

yup me too

Simplest ideas are the best! :thumb

I wanted to tick "Like" and "Informative" but you can't have both so plumped for "Like" :)

I did as well,

However to balance the books I ticked "informative" ....

My seat position is never in the same place twice! But it doesn't seem to matter due to the higher seating postion; it's comfortable in most positions, all I need to do is swing my legs a bit more forward or backward.

Different in a car where you sit lower, it's more critical to get the position right.

Back