Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Listening to music whilst camping

I use the Bose but not very often, like the sound of silence most of the time. Only use it to listen to various comedies on Radio 4. It fits rather nicely in the central bottle holder. It comes with a 2 pin adaptor but not had to charge it yet.

We're using two of these TDK Trek Micro bluetooth speakers, which you can configure into stereo. Cheap (45€), quit deep bass, solid and reliable (we already have them for 4 years), and with its handy design easy to hang over the clothes hooks. Good sound.

IMG_0648.jpg

Still, if only a VW'er would have thought of a simple simple switch to get the head unit on leisure, without these irritating 20min breaks, in stead of focusing on plinth led's.... :sad

I have a related question - listening to the radio whilst camping. I take delivery of my T6 soon and as it is beige was rather assuming Radio 4 would some how be plumbed in for the UK market. Apparently not. I have a mini bluetooth speaker which will be fine for music - but what do folks do about listening to their favourite radio station, assuming they don't want to use a wifi or data connection on their phone? Can anyone recommend something please? I'm assuming it would need to be a small portable radio - ideally something that could be charged via USB or the 12V system and even better something that could connect to a bluetooth speaker?
I have mastered this problem. I already have a bose mini speaker and obtained an old Nokia phone which has a radio feature. It uses a cable connecting it to the bose as an Ariel and can be charged with an android charger same as the bose. Sorted.

Hi all, After some research I arrived to the conclusion that this is the best sounding bluetooth speaker. I dont like the looks much but I have listened to it and it sounds amazing. I might get one soon. By the way we already have boses soundlink and soundlink mini.
https://www.vifa.dk/products/oslo/

Back