Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loan of roof bar and box

mikeelawson

mikeelawson

BOOMEL
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Our son is getting married in Italy next year and we are driving down there in our cali. He would like us to take some items down there.

My question therefore has anyone got a set of roof bars and box I can borrow? I am happy to contribute something towards this. I only really need one for this event.

We live in Berkshire and happy to collect outside of this area. Your help (bank of mum and dad is overdrawn already) would be much appreciated.

Regards

Mike

Our son is getting married in Italy next year and we are driving down there in our cali. He would like us to take some items down there.

My question therefore has anyone got a set of roof bars and box I can borrow? I am happy to contribute something towards this. I only really need one for this event.

We live in Berkshire and happy to collect outside of this area. Your help (bank of mum and dad is overdrawn already) would be much appreciated.

Regards

Mike
Hi mate, I live in Reading and have a huge Exodus roofbox that I'm happy to lend you.

That is very generous of you. Do you have bars for 6.1 ocean? I live just outside Reading. Regards Mike

That is very generous of you. Do you have bars for 6.1 ocean? I live just outside Reading. Regards Mike
No probs at all. No I don't, I've currently got bars for my XC90 but collecting my new Beach Camper next week so haven't got new roof bars or even just new attachments. Just let me know when you'll need them.

I have a set of bars you can borrow in Cardiff but can post