Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lockdown Haircut

I've been clipping my own hair for a good few years now, so this is not new to me.
It has actually saved me a fortune, here it costs around CHF 50 / £40 for a gent's cut if you are lucky - and can easily be way more! After the first self-cut you have earned the price of the clippers back.

Our five grandaughters have all at one point or another but usually at around the age of five, cut their own hair. :NailbitingThe latest being young Harriet (five) who decided to quietly cut off her long blonde tresses with scissors she had found at home. Her horrified parents said she would have to grow it out prior to a corrective trip to the hairdressers. Some months later, mum, Harriet and her sister Felicity were treated to the full treatment at the hairdressers. Less than a week later Harriet decided that her fringe needed further attention! :D

Felicity also has previous. Her agitated reception teacher greeted me at the gate one afternoon saying that she and her friend Katerina had been cutting each other's hair. I just laughed. Two weeks later they found the scissors and had another go. This time Mrs Blench was furious. I just laughed again. Scissors have now been banned. Girls will be girls!

Mrs B is about to do my hair. She has always done it and is a very good at it too. I 'm going for for my usual boiled egg look.

Sugaring wax and polishing afterwards. Will last till Christmas.

Ok, just a bit of fun.

So Mrs K is away looking after her mum and the other day I was moving the Cali and my daughter (bless her) remarked my hair now suits our Cali. Does anyone else have this issue.

Sorry not the greatest selfie for a guy the wrong or right side of 55 and I'm not sure where that extra skin under my chin has come from .thumbnail_20200623_204610.jpg

My mullet / wedge is developing nicely, much to Mrs P’s disgust!
She’s slightly younger than I !

She can’t wait until Independence Day !

Our boys’ hair was looking a right mess. Neither Clare or I know how to cut hair (any better than the boys’ illicit cutting of their own or each other’s with paper scissors) so I shaved them both on setting 12 of my beard trimmer.

£6 per child saved.

They now look like hooligans which is quite appropriate now I think about it.

I resisted the urge to let Mrs W do mine when she was doing the boys. I've got enough to do a half decent comb over of the thinning part, but with a barber appointment booked for 3 weeks time I could be in for shock after that. May have to go for the close crop and polish:Nailbiting

If he needed a hair cut before his Vid, I can see why Mrs P needs me to get a hair cut. Bet he can’t change the break pads on a Cali !

Back