Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Update video on the new showroom!

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Afternoon Everyone,

Well, what a year 2020 was! In all the chaos and madness the campervanbits team - with help from our family members - have been beavering away moving premises and setting up the new shop/showroom. It's been an epic effort from everyone involved, thank you to everyone who has contributed to the move, it really is appreciated. Thank you all too! for your ongoing support, it really does keep us going. Looking forward to 2021 we're excited to get out camping again and also to open the doors to you guys. Here's a video we've posted up as a bit of a glimpse into the journey we've been on this year and for the team to look back on too. Stay safe everyone and see you all soon :thumb P.S. Apologies for the lockdown hair cut :happy

It looks great and all your hard work has paid off! Will look forward to popping in when we come to your neck of the woods.

Wishing you every success for 2021 and beyond:thumb

I'm surprised you've got any stock left, the amount I've bought in the last month!

I'm surprised you've got any stock left, the amount I've bought in the last month!
:0) On that subject - I think stock is going to be a major issue this year - nearly every supplier is reporting delays/outages. I think because of the shutdowns in China last year - the world is behind a few months!

Just finishing another order as I type ;).

Between the club shop and you're fabulous pre-loved accessories @andyinluton , I've spent a pretty penny in the last few weeks. All my plans are coming together and I'll be out as soon as they say the word!

Back