Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California Club Meet Looe Meet - May 2020

Buddano

Buddano

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just booked (Friday and Saturday) Looking forward to it ! Thanks for organising.

Lulu

Lulu

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
4 places remaining.
For those who have booked for 2 nights, I have added an option to book an additional Sunday night.

RoB5urf

RoB5urf

Beach with 2-seat bench
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We booked. This will be be our first Cali meet and well overdue considering we will have had our Beach for 3 years by then.

Can't get my head around the early May bank holiday being on a Friday though. I was thinking this meet would run into a bank holiday Monday!

Lulu

Lulu

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We booked. This will be be our first Cali meet and well overdue considering we will have had our Beach for 3 years by then.

Can't get my head around the early May bank holiday being on a Friday though. I was thinking this meet would run into a bank holiday Monday!
That was the intention when first planned, but the Government went and moved the bank holiday!!

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204

Bank holiday is the week after to coincide with VE day. Maybe we will get another one at the end of January.

josedebarros

josedebarros

Wendy and Jose
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just booked for 3 nights (with dogs and 6 year old...)! Looking forward to seeing you all there!